Thursday, February 4, 2010

Where you fooled by Obamas false representation of change & religon?

If so would you like to change your vote for him at this point if possible? or would it be if you could get a membership to Obamas fine Church %26amp; be a real member of the real FOR CHANGE!!!!Where you fooled by Obamas false representation of change %26amp; religon?
in the very beginning I was like most very impressed with him but then I saw him and his wife in a interview and that changed my mind. cant go into detail because the reporters are going crazy with the report buttonWhere you fooled by Obamas false representation of change %26amp; religon?
Obama has been a practicing Christian for 20 years. That's not my beleif but it doesn't influence my choice.





I'm voting for him in April (PA primary) and in November!





Obama 2008
no, he didn't need to ';fool'; me, he meant what he said.





It's a shame Hillary can't be so sincere.
Obama's numbers are up! People who think the spin-of-the-day and pundit talk about non-issues have hurt him are mistaken! He's winning! Americans are becoming numb to political punditry. If you hear something repeated all day long by the same side, it's probably just the spin-of-the-day. Don't be fooled. Let's talk issues now.
Nope - I knew he was all fluff (and probably worse) from the moment I 1st heard him! He is a fraud and is THE MAN OF MANY HIDDEN AGENDAS!
I tmust be hard to argue AGAINST something so fundamentally good.
Utterly, and what do you mean by politicians representing anything falsely, anyway?
No when I started doing research and saw his views on abortion. I knew then I could never vote for such a heartless person..If you can kill a baby, what else will you do.?
What are you talking about?


Obama who???
I am not a Christian, but Obama is sincere in his faith. He didn't ';find God'; as he was told by his family to enter into politics unlike some other politicians I can think of. (I'm looking at you W. )





You do not have to agree with everything someone says to attend a church. He has strong communities ties within the church and I think it should just be left alone.





No one is mentioning that Former President Clinton and their daughter Chelsea went to a Sunday service at Lakewood church here in Houston 2 days before the Texas primaries.





IMO, Lakewood is a frighting place and I would think candidates %26amp; their families would want to stay as far away from that place as possible. They do not have any ties to the Lakewood ';family';, so there is no reason to go there. Again, just my opinion.





No, I would not change my vote for him, nor would I want to be a member of his church.
It is to laugh. We've had a buffoon in the White House for eight years. His latest attempt at public speech had him waxing wistful and envious of the front line troops in Afghanistan, commenting that their lives must be ';romantic';. Poor George. I wish him all the romance he can handle. Meanwhile, you're ready to trash Obama for a couple of sound bites taken out of context, not from Obama himself but from his pastor. Something tells me you were never an Obama fan. Hillary? McCain? Limbaugh? Which are you? Will you miss having a President who's dumber than you?
Apparently race will always be a problem in this country...


People need to stop trying to twist everything that Obama says and just LISTEN.


People also need to stop acting like they've never heard racist comments [ITS NOT NEW]


Whoever wins, good luck running this country!


But I support Obama because there needs to be a better symbol of diversity in this country.


FYI: Obama is not the pastor who said the racist comments... I don't know why people are blaming it on Obama!
Seems like change is hunting down the evil White people sounds like a genocide kind of change I do not want.
';Obama has been a practicing Christian for 20 years ';





and he STILL doesn't have it right after 20 years
Obama has ties to Islam. He was raised in Indonesia the largest Muslim community in the world. Twenty years of political jobs and he attends a church during those years. We can not judge him, but should we trust him?
not from day one
I was never fooled anywhere, I believe in Obama and his message. I couldn't be happier that I voted for him, and he won my state.





If I could go to a service at Obama's church, I would, just to see the full story instead of listening to some soundbites. I like to judge these things for myself.





But why do you want to know where I was fooled?

No comments:

Post a Comment