Thursday, February 4, 2010

Hey Guys I want to sue twilight for false representation of vampires...how can I do this?

Twilight has ruined the real representation of Vampires vampires cannot run fast (I would know) and wtf was up with that retarded love story bulls***


anyways I think its slander towards the real vampires like dracula (and myself) that walked the earth and I want to sue them and win!Hey Guys I want to sue twilight for false representation of vampires...how can I do this?
Go for it!!! I totally agree with you. Twilight is utter trash and should be banned from society!!!Hey Guys I want to sue twilight for false representation of vampires...how can I do this?
Unfortunately, if you win your case, you will have proved to the world that vampires are real. Every government and religious organisation on the planet will then be gunning for your species, and all those kids who've watched Buffy and Blade a bit too much will be out staking anyone without a sun-tan.
get together and start a class action suit.


I'm sure you know some lawyers


(My brother swears his ex wife's lawyer is a bloodsucking ..etc..)


the only problem is your case will be tossed out of court for non appearance of witnesses. I do not think you would survive to testify


court is held in broad daylight, you would have to touch a bible etc.


and i'm sure the other side is going to have garlic at every meal and breath all over you.
good luck you have my vote

No comments:

Post a Comment