Thursday, February 4, 2010

What happens if I get a ticket for false representation of age in Atlanta, GA?

I received a ticket in GA for usings my friends id to get in the club. When I got the ticket that night the officer told me that I either pay it or if I dont i have to show up to court on the date thats on the ticket. So I called to apy my ticket and it said that I this citation requires a mandatory court appearance.I live all the way in Boston, Im working and I am about to start school. What can possibly happen?What happens if I get a ticket for false representation of age in Atlanta, GA?
if you show up - slap on the wrist, maybe a fine


if you don't show there will be a warrant for your arrestWhat happens if I get a ticket for false representation of age in Atlanta, GA?
You will have a bench warrant filed against you if you don't show. Tou canhire an attorney in GA to handle the case for you, but not cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment