Thursday, February 4, 2010

Fruad by False Representation?

i am on bail for fruad by false representaion, let me tell you how, basically i wanted to purchase an audio system from a electrical store, however it was my only day off in the week and my wages was to come the next day i was short of money so i askd my friend if he can borrow me some money (who has borrowed me money in the past) however he was at work quite far away but was willing to pay with his credit card,





i askd the owner of the shop if my friend can pay on my behalf with hes credit card he said it is ok and that my friend would have to come into the store and show the card. the manager then took the payment from my friend over the phone and took down hes contact details as well as my mobile number, everything was ok until 1 week later when i got a call to go to the store,the manager tells me that the payment was fraudulant and he calld the police and explained what happend how my friend payed for this item over the fone, next thing i know am in cuffs and in a cell for over 8 hours, i got interviewd and explained to them what happend they askd me who made the payment i told them it was my friend and gave hes details, they then let me go on bail and told me return to the station next month.





when i got out of the cell i calld up my friend but he said he dont know what they are talkin about and that its hes card but he couldnt come down caus he is busy and i really dont know what is goin on what do you think they will say to me and what could happen?





at the time of the interview they askd me if i wanted a solicitor by i said no, do you think that was a bad idea will i need one?





i am 16 yrs old and this is my 1st time i eva got into any trouble


please help and get back to me asap





thanksFruad by False Representation?
theft by deception





pretty stupid store no store any where near where i live does over the phone payment








get a lawyer your gonna need one

No comments:

Post a Comment