Thursday, February 4, 2010

Isn't false representation of who you are a sin?

c'mon you know that none of the people who are ';cool'; on yahoo answers have anything resembling social skills in the real world. I'm thinking they're like this:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCK2UT120鈥?/a>Isn't false representation of who you are a sin?
that would be deceit, so if I believed in your form of 'sins', yes, I would say that it is.


however what you're doing, passing judgement on a large group of people would also be a form of 'sin'.Isn't false representation of who you are a sin?
Sin is a religious term. So, no.





atheist
I'll be the first to admit that. I'm a wallflower, but the people that actually make me come out of my shell have been my friends for the longest times, and I'd rather have a few friends for a long time than being popular for a short time
So how does this make what they say false representation?
Funny vid.





But, I really look like this, dude.





And I really have a cool job too!
Yes
Confession time.





I don't really look like my avatar. (I'm sure you're all disappointed.)





Oh, and I'm not the President of the JP II Fan Club. I don't even know if there is a JP II Fan Club.





Whew! I feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment